Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fluoxetine


8th March 2012
Dear Cassi,

Well, today I started Fluoxetine a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. This in an effort to quell the anger I feel and dispel the dread. I know that it will do something but what I cannot say for sure. On the three occasions I have been proscribed this medication I have mellowed and done well but never before have I known what to do about my problems.
       
I must now exhume the bodies of those souls whose ghost haunt me still. I have to recall my bad times and in doing so take from them the emotional energies that they hold. By reliving my pain and holding myself calm I will suppress my emotions and desensitize myself.
       
The nature of my need in this is to speak, but not necessarily for you to listen. As the letters come they will be like tears from my eyes dropping onto the cold ground. My pain and anguish will flow through them and away from me leaving me purged. It will be a pus from a wound bursting forth and in its passing so much a relief for my red and fevered skin.
       
Fluoxetine is only a way of suppressing the emotions but it is not a cure. The cure is within the self and I only use this medication to aid in healing. It cannot heal me for only I can do such things.

Stay safe, little sister



Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment