Friday, December 12, 2014

Pony and Pickles

14th January 2013
Dear Cassi,
       
This week I was issued court paperwork stating that Pony-Girl will be applying for power of attorney over Pickles. Trusting a woman that tried to have me kicked out of a home that I own twice is absolutely crazy. Then, Pickles is absolutely crazy and the two were made for each other.
       
I can say with a high degree of certainty that this will come bite him in the tail. This family wrote me off as a loss seven years ago and now I think they can go about their business so long as it keeps free of me.
       
This is a group of people made for one another and the best raven I could ever have would be to give them to one another.

Sometimes you got to move on, little sister,


Richard Leland Neal


No comments:

Post a Comment