Monday, December 22, 2014

Boring Man


10th April 2013


Dear Cassi,

The morning yielded training in professionalism that puts something of a damper of my

letters. I always knew that talking about work was a bad thing but now I’ll have to stop doing that all together or at least never mention clients even if I keep them anonymous.

With so little going on in my life that may strain things, but I still have a long history to relay. I haven’t talked about the past much but have intention to relay to you my life if for no other reason than for the betterment of my own memory.

Work is so much a large part of my life and I have been so careful about never saying the wrong thing about my clients. Still it would appear as though I need to tighten up my standards. I would never call myself a boring man as I always have something to do but interest comes with adventures, and I have few of those outside of work.

I guess what I’m saying I’m going to have to work not to bore you.

Keep your life moving, little sister,




Richard Leland Neal




No comments:

Post a Comment