Saturday, May 19, 2012

Feeling Well


8th February 2012
Dear Cassi,

I’m sure you will be glad to hear that I am feeling well. The coughing has not departed but it has lessened and I no longer feel as if I will faint when I have a fit. This comes with the daunting task of catching up on my homework, the dishes, and my laundry, so I greet it with little enthusiasm. 
    
I was ill for more than a month and so the things I have neglected are numerous and deep into the decay of dereliction. My dirty clothes have made a continuous carpet from my shower to my bed, and I don’t even want to tell you about my car.
    
Worst of the lot is my grad school posts which I should have had something in the range of ten a week but now only have had about two. I was asked by one of my two professors to go back and add these responses. So I have five weeks of work to catch up on and where I will get the time I have no idea. For every one day I was ill I am now two days behind.

Stay safe, little sister



Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment