Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Escape Room Cover Letter

5th April 2023


Dear Escape Room,

I am a security guard. I do have a theater back ground and I could show you a few short films I’ve been in but as a guard I still fit your requirements. It is common for me to work at the entrance, check people in, and direct them where to go. A guard should always be professional, polite, and clear spoken.

I have spent many years working in a hotel where I often greeted guests and had to direct them to their rooms. I was often called to address the angry or disgruntled customers with a professional tone and manner. I’ve had people tell me they were pained to leave having so enjoyed my company.

In addition, I have spent six years working with the homeless. They can be an odd lot. I’ve talked people down from suicide. I’ve dealt with some real stressful situations and came out in good form. I should be able to handle anything that comes my way in an escape room.


I have a part time night job that I should be starting next week. This would be my day job. For the most part, all security guards are used to working weekends and holidays so I’ll be used to the hours you need me for.


Best,



Richard Leland Neal


No comments:

Post a Comment