Friday, August 16, 2024

Construction Site in Hollywood

25th April 2023

Gentle Persons,

Your ad states that you’re looking for security for a construction site in Hollywood. I’m a guard with more than twenty years experience who has reliable transportation. I’ve worked a few construction sites in the past and know the ins and outs of that kind of work.

I have just taken a part time job which is on call and few hours a week so I need do no more than call them and inform them of a change in my availability. I have no hours scheduled past the twenty eighth, but I would like to give them as much notice as possible.

The jobs they have me on I’m sitting in my car using a portable toilet which is much like construction. Normally on a construction site I have a folding table and chair that I use. I tend to work the night shift and it’s best to be out in the elements to keep eyes and ears on the site.

Past that, well, I’m a man with bills to pay and I’d never take a day off until I get them paid if I could. You want to hire a man with bills to pay, because such a man comes to work every day no matter what.

I can tell you that during the pandemic I came down with a case of pneumonia. I didn’t miss a day of work. I already had to have a mask on and taking time off would mean losing overtime so I worked six days with the illness taking my patrols and filling out my reports.

If you’re looking for dependable I’m your man.

Best,


Richard Leland Neal




No comments:

Post a Comment