Monday, December 24, 2018

The Value of My Beloved Sneak


14th April 2018
 
My dear friends and cat lovers,

I am writing for assistance in pricing a Bi color Greek Aegean in preparation for filing a damages lawsuit against Animal Control who destroyed a report I submitted regarding a man who had admitted to killing cats on my street. He has killed again.

The Aegean in question was a therapy animal for my mentally ill (Pickle). His mental illness prevents us from keeping our cats in. No matter what I do he will let them out. This would not have saved the other animals killed by the man on my street. I have known him for my whole life, and I had to change the locks on my home to keep him out.

Before this I had an indoor outdoor cat that lived to the age of twenty five. My home was a safe place for cats until this man lost his fool mind, ran around the street with is tail hanging out, and decided I had no right to keep pets.

To add to the horror of this man’s actions, he stated to me that he shot cats with a twenty two caliber rifle when sitting on his couch and pointing into his back yard. This would mean that he was pointing his firearm at the elementary school I attended as a boy.  

One stray shot, my friends, and this man may take the life of a child, but law
enforcement has responded in a lackluster manner to my reports. I’m hoping that making the agency in question pay for their negligence will change things. If this man where in prison my cat would be alive and those children would be safe.

You may call me negligent for permitting my cats to see the outside. I’ve had plenty tell me that I am, but this man will keep shooting the feral cats that roam my street. He will keep firing a gun at children. I’m sure none of us want to see a child or a cat harmed.

In any case, I am enclosing pictures of the animal in question. If any of you know someone who can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes and purrs,



Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment