Monday, December 31, 2018

All with Professionalism

May 26, 2017
My dear friends at the (name) Hotel,

I have seen your ad on CraigsList and believe you may be interested in my services. I have nearly eighteen years as a licensed security officer in the state of California. Across my time in uniformed protection I have worked in positions of all types ranging from industrial plants to residential locations.

Furthermore, I understand the need to treat every person as a potential client or in your case guessed, and I know how to address disorderly persons. I have had extensive experience with emergency medical calls and dealing directly with LAPD. In addition, I have had the experience of giving testimony in court and having my reports used as evidence.

I spent nearly four years in hospitality at a homeless shelter, but had experience with hotels dating back to the nineties. I can assure you that there is very little in the world of security that I haven’t come into contact with, and I’ve learned to address it all with professionalism and a calm demeanor.

Have a good day,


Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment