Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It Hits the Fan



29th August 2012
Dear Cassi,

The shit hit the fan today. First off I was stopped on the way home for speeding by a policeman who acted as if he had better things to do than his job. I take it he was supposed to show me the radar gun, but he only flashed it at me and I could only read that the speed ended in a one. Well, that was about all on that as he had nothing else to say.

The second major point was I got a call from the contractor saying that some girl had called him. As usual when there is a problem in my life it was Pony Girl and she had many a bad thing to say about me. “She told me that ‘Richard is nothing and that she is everything,’” the contractor said. Pony Girl never was one to handle things like an adult. Then again, who in my genetic group has ever acted as an adult?

This appeared to me to about Pickles not wanting to pay for the work. I still think I was right but Pony Girl didn’t help things by telling Pickles that the cost could have gone to pay for the getting a complete make over. It turns out that the contractor was responsible for permits and that he should have taken no more than the deposit until a good portion of the work was done.
       

This incident was for no reason I understand being handled by my brother-in-law and his step father. The step father, Tom, was a contractor for a long time but Pony Girl’s trouser snake is something I never want to see again.
       
I walked into this den of snakes and started by asking Trouser to piss off. It took some doing but he did so I turned to his step father and said, “Okay, so how do we fix this?” He told me they needed permits and so I put it to the contractor to get permits. All that screaming and they just could have talked it out.

Keep your cool, little sister,



Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment