Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to Writing


August 2012 Fifth Reflection
Dear Cassi,

My last note is on the 24th of august and it is that Pickles will not let the contractor do anything without my approval. It was at this point that I started writing letters again and so I have a record of some value. I recall that the contractor wanted more repairs, and I think I said something about that before. Further, there was an issue over the re-piping that I had to address. They said they could re-piped just the wash rooms or the whole house and I wanted the whole house dealt with as it had to be done sooner or later.  

When you have the walls ripped open and the water shut off why not go the distance? What would be the point of coming back at another time and having it all ripped apart again? The old pipe will just make trouble in the future so every day it stays in the system it costs money. All that rust can do terrible things

In any case, I do believe my trip to the gym gave me some strength which is why I got back to writing letters on the twenty sixth. I’m sure I still missed a good amount of facts about this ordeal, but all you need to know is that it was miserable.

Do your best to live, little sister,



Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment