Saturday, July 28, 2018

I Call My Grandma Nana by Ashley Wolff book review


'I Call My Grandma Nana' by Ashley Wolff is a great book for the
future linguist. For the rest of us this book is a fun read, but not a useful learning tool. 

Again, this is a simple idea for telling a child what everyone calls their grandmother in language after language. That is a reasonable premise for a story book but how useful will it be in the future? 

It may open the imagination of children to the world of linguistics and so give them a job in the future. That is assuming the job isn't taken by computers. 

I don't no. I'm really on the fence with this book but it was a fun read. 

Who should read this book? Children who's parents want them to become linguists. 

Books read: 122 of 5000

No comments:

Post a Comment