Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Computer Sickness

26th January 2015
Dear Cassi,

I had the strangest dream today. I dreamed that a video game was taking over my computer. It caused the computer to grow into the floor and leave purple and red patches where it became one with the world.

I turned the thing off, and it laughed at me then I unplugged it and this worked for a time before people with a computer infection came after me. They were not dangerous, even when armed with shovels and picks, and only served to annoy me.

Further, I had the same infection which I could discern from the silver markings on my skin. That was the telltale of computer sickness, silver bulges coming out of your skin. I took an ax handle and struck at these silver bulges in my attackers and so cured them of the sickness before returning to my computer and waking up.

I think all this came as the result of eating pizza before sleeping. Cheese is known to make the dreams lucid and that dream was very lucid. I can’t call it a nightmare, because I wasn’t afraid and it wasn’t night when I dreamed.

Further along, I dropped Pickle off at his group then went to Costco to do my shopping, where I had the pizza, and then picked pickle back up to take him home. He had silver paint on his hands from his art group. On the way home I stopped at the water store and got fresh water as we were running low.

I think part of it was that I just had a very busy day. Well, dreams are how our brain levels itself.

Keep dreaming, little sister,



Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment