Friday, May 10, 2013

Troll Away


you suck bro.people troll on the internet because of retarded people like you who completely make shit up like dumb mustard stories and waste my time by acting like the story eventually has a solid point when in fact your whole video was an opinion.
your the kid in the class that tried to finish every teachers sentence and act like you know what ur talkin about.you act like you know everything when its all opinion based with no fact to back up your accusations.

My reply:
Or I’m a man with a degree in psychology who read the research and knows what he is talking about.  You can dream all you want, dude, but I’m into chicks so no go on the sucking. Thanks for expressing your opinion in so colorful a way. I always laugh at the angry responses I get to this video. You’ve truly made my day. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment