Friday, August 24, 2012

Sci Fi Editors



One of the pitfalls of posting letters daily as opposed to three times a week is that good, bad, whatever, you have to post.

The hope is that I can keep up daily posting for at least sixty days in order to get a good base going. The one thing I do have to say about that is that if you read something you don’t like wait a day and you might find something you do.

9th November 2011

Dear Editors,

I am an unpublished author in any paying market, but I did place a few poems in my High School publication back in the day.

My story is called ‘Prodigal’ and runs 7,515 words. It involves an alien life form from a hive culture and his struggle for life.

There is only one human character who plays a very small part in this odd story. The story is certainly not new but it plays into the modern feelings of fear, uncertainty, and isolation that permeate today’s life. 

Thank you for your time,


Richard Leland Neal


No comments:

Post a Comment