Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Fool and His Comic’



Okay this isn’t most compelling web conversation but, as the title implies, I’m the fool. However, I’m talking to a fool who thinks that he has found a book as important to him as the bible and he is a devout Charismatic Christian.

If you recall your history handing folks a second bible has never been a good idea.

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Richard Neal 
Well, here are my first two comics I just scanned them in yesterday and you can see I had some problems but I think they will get better as things get on. sorry no color yet

Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 9:47 AM Foolish Person
You should consider a post to go with each comic. 

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Richard Neal 
I don't get your meaning 

Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 1:05 PM Foolish Person
For every comic you make you need 2-3 paragraphs telling the story about how this happened to you or a friend or whatever. You're funny to listen to and people would enjoy what you have to say. It'll help your webpage views when you begin to put them online. 

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Richard Neal 
Yeah, I've learned that this material is funnier to some then others to be honest. Then I don't laugh at (a popular comic) either and still go see what is new every day. Anyway I sent the prototype web page to (web designer) this morning and hopefully I'll have it up by the 31st. though I have to say that not all of these frames are from real life some are just things I thought up.
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 1:24 PM Foolish Person
Keep me updated. On a side note my show is coming along well. I need a boom and a lighting kit but what I've done is looking better and better. I'm reading a book about script writing that I value almost as much as the bible. Its drastically improved my writing. We'll see what happens. 

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Richard Neal 
That’s funny, I just got a book like that for one of my classes. Are you using the 11 point or three act format?
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 1:36 PM Foolish Person
3 act. What's 11 point? 

Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, (no time recovered)  Richard Neal 
11 point is a set of circumstances that happen in a script that details things like the inciting event, legitimate attempt, and drastic attempt, it’s in chapter four in my book here I read about it Monday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment