Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Looking for Books


I do believe that I had lost my job just before writing this and the last two posts. I must have spent the day trying to get my mind off my situation. Well, I would return to this day in my life and live the past year over again if I could. For one, I’ve had a lot of fun over the past few months and for two I wasted a lot of time.

In any case, someone asked how I found books to read and this was my reply.

15th January 2011

Hmmmm, when I look at the mountains of books I own it comes to be that I didn’t buy half of the novels. Some came with the house, most were hand me downs, and a few came from me wanting to read something that I had some other experience with.

I do listen to a good number of my friends when it comes to novels. The last recommendation was “Phoenix without Ashes” and it came down from a friend and fellow Sci Fi geek and I’ll read that one at least three times before I pass it on to the next reader.

So finds and friends lead me to my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment