Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Call Me Back or Not


I didn’t right much in this letter, then, I think that would be because of the spacing and font as I had the need to keep this all on one page.  Well, most folks would be hard pressed to write one page every day of their life and I’ve taken to that in the modern day.

Then again, I may be boring Cassi to tears.
14th February 2011
Dear Cassi,

Well, my last letter should still be in the mail as I write this, but as I figure if you have ten lunches a week, and if you read these letters at work you can read a lot of them. Then, as you don’t get these at home you might read them out of order.

In any case I was saying how (Rusty) had gotten pissed when I wouldn’t take the swing shift. Well, he told me to call him in a few days and I did. He again told me that he had nothing but the swing shift.

It was at this point that I complained to HR about (Rusty). They didn’t think this was an issue. HR is never on your side so remember that. HR told me to talk to a guy who, I shit you not, is named (after the killer from Halloween movies). I left him a message and the next day they put me on a new account. It was a temp account guarding a (phone store) for the holidays.

This place was okay but I was used to graveyard, and it had a bad effect on me. I started having deep stabbing pain in my lower back and I couldn’t bend down. The first two days on this post I did almost nothing but patrol the perimeter. They didn’t have much interest in what I was doing or so I thought. I asked them what they wanted and they couldn’t tell me.

Hmmm, one page isn’t a lot of space is it?

Richard Leland Neal 

No comments:

Post a Comment