Wednesday, August 24, 2016

He Let the Cat Out

16th October 2014

Dear Cassi,
       
I came home today to find the kitten had been removed from the cat carrier and was roaming about my writing desk getting cat tracks on everything. Pickle explained that he animal had been making noise.

He also called Pony Girl and said the he knew I would get violent when I came home. He sent me a text about letting the cat out so it could be with its mother which was apparently roaming the house.

What can I say, I live with crazy.

The kitten has a wound on its right front paw that goes through the foot. Entry wound on the top and exit on the bottom. It looks like this animal was shot with a pellet gun. It looks like she ran into the house or was carried by her mother due to this injury. My neighbors at it again.

In any case, she is now permitting me to handle her. She didn’t run when I came in the door and I just picked her up and held her. She is a cuddly little thing once she calms down.  

Pickle on the other hand told me that Pony Girl asked him to come to her house to get away from me. That’s Pony Girl for you. She propagates any bull that makes me look bad.

Well, I’m going to go snuggle with that kitten to make me feel better.

Find the good points, little sister,


Richard Leland Neal


No comments:

Post a Comment