Friday, July 13, 2012

Working on the Weekend


23rd March 2012
Dear Cassi,

The weekend looms before me like a beast ready to give fight as I know the work set out for me by life. My old computer needs an upgrade so getting things in order before I turn the system off for good will be no easy task. To add to this I will be filming my first short with Lee this weekend and I have little understanding of what to expect.
       
For getting things ready for the new system I need to update by comics and blogs in advance. At best the system will be down for a day or two at worst it will take weeks to find all my program disks and get the whole thing running again. I should have a good idea where all that is but in the wreckage that his my home who knows?
       
If only it were so simple as to start at one corner and work my way to the other but in the flood of bits and pieces finding what I need is impossible. If I were to stretch it all out over a football field or gymnasium I could spend years sorting through the scraps to bring it all together.
       
Then that is the plan, take it on bit by bit and slowly where away. Sadly, I haven’t the time for that so my hope is to take it on mound by mound and have it all done in a week.
       
I’m kidding myself but who doesn’t do that from time to time. I’ve had this problem for years and the most likely scenario is that I will have it for years more.

Keep up with life, little sister


Richard Leland Neal
Also updating today!

Random Street Theater a Comic
http://randomstreet.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment