Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Short Notice


2nd April 2012
Dear Cassi,

Over the weekend I had my cook top replaced. The old one was so covered in grease that my neighbor would not even take it for scrap. He even left the gloves behind that he used to remove it from my counter. That is how dirty my home has become and I work alone to clean it because Paul is too lazy.
       
I feel like I’m at the bottom of a well trying to crawl out and slipping a bit every day. I find it hard to get out of bed and face these problems day in and day out. Everything I do just seems to make the problems worse.
       
As an added insult, I asked Paul to have a talk with my other neighbor about replacing the hood over the cook top. The old one was so bad off that I could not leave it in place as it would just get grease over the new device. Paul fulfilled my request only as the new cook top was being installed.
       
I jumped in my car and ran down to Home Depot to get a hood and learned that they will not stock hoods so it had to be ordered. Once more the man that helped me had little experience with the computer and I just opted to return home and use the website.
       
My new range hood should be here in a week or two. For this reason I have to hold off using the cook top as much as possible. Richard groans and hangs his head.

Stay safe, little sister


Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment