Monday, July 9, 2012

Opportunity


19th March 2012
Dear Cassi,

Today was one of those days when you get a kick in the teeth. My director informed me that his actress for the shoot this weekend is occupied during the day and as the new version of the script requires daylight we are out of luck.
       
I fear the script is too personal for this fellow to change so even after the expenditure and the work this project is put on hold. The worst of this is that it now cannot make deadline for the contest in intended it to enter. A half million dollars and we will never take our shot at so much a prize. Watching so great an opportunity evaporate like quicksilver is painful. I am no stranger to this hollow feeling but it still stings.
       
The world has no sympathy for folks like I who hustle and bustle about in the oddest way. What I will find in this wondering I cannot say nor wish I to as yet know for I will find the product to be unworthy of the walking and then would just stay home.
       
What I need is an ambling of sorts, but where to amble to I do know not. All I know is that I have a need for this movement.

Never get stagnant, little sister

Richard Leland Neal

Also updating today!
Random Street Theater a Comic
http://randomstreet.blogspot.com/

Jonny American a webcomic



No comments:

Post a Comment