Wednesday, January 4, 2012

To My Readers


The day has passed firmly into night and I have to get on to work but still have not prepared a letter for you. This is one of those situations where in my body just told me ‘no’ as I’ve been in bed most of the day.

I felt I could take a moment now and let you folks in on a subject that bothers me and that is some of my letters make it to you before they make it to Cassi.

What I intend to do here is build a store house of letters so that there is a six month gap between the writing and the posting and that shouldn’t be too hard as I will be writing two essays a week for school now.

However, for the next six months the letters to Cassi will remain fairly recent, but I’m going to try to post those dealing with my memories rather than my current affairs. This will give yourselves and Cassi a history of my life.

If any of you have thoughts on this feel free to give me a holler. I know you’re out there even if you don’t say so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment