Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Save the Ocean Promotion


20th November 2018

My Dear Friends at (YouTube Channel),

I’ve been a subscriber for some time and was wondering how much it is to sponsor a video. I’m running a promotion on my channel where I pay for a pound of trash to be removed from the ocean for every thousand subscribers, and I just want to get the word out.

I figure that sponsoring a video on your channel would be a good idea, because a group of science minded folks would want to save the ocean and this is a way they can do that free of charge. This is one of those grass roots ideas that starts with one person but it’ stalling and needs a bit of a boost.

I review movies, and that would be off brand for you folks, but saving the environment shouldn’t be off brand for anyone worth watching on YouTube. Imagine what would happen if we started this as a trend? What if YouTube creators started looking to good causes to find success? What a wonderful thing that would be.

In any case, here is a link to the promotion:

Let me know,


Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment