Monday, October 22, 2018

Production Person

15th December 2017

My Dear Friends at this New Production Company,

Your ad for a ‘Production Person’ stated that you require an educated and articulate person for the job. I have a four year degree in Psychology, I have lived in Los Angeles all my life and speak standard American English and have completed enough units in theater and film for a degree in that area. 

I have credits as both a voice and live actor on IMDB as well as credits as a writer. I currently edit digital footage in Adobe Elements, I have some experience with green screens, and DSLR. I have a strong knowledge of film history and interest in the industry.  

My primary occupation is that of a Security Officer, and in that area I have always been something of a jack of all trades. I’ve had to do everything from small electronics repair to painting the office I worked in. I’ve worked on film shoots and I’ve worked in vacant lots. I’m the kind of man who has had to adapt to new environments and tasks.

There is very little in this world that I haven’t come up against and working in the area of film should prove to be a new challenge with greater opportunities. 

Best,


Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment