Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Preferably with Restroom

17th August 2017

Salutations Friends,

 I was just looking over your ad on Craigslist and noted that I may be right for your position as a graveyard Security Officer. I’ve maintained a Guard Card since nineteen ninety eight and am currently employed as a night guard.

I currently do many of the things that I would be required to in your position so the job would be very similar. I’m rather happy in my work save for one minor issue. It would appear as though the Officer I work with is rather territorial regarding the portable toilet.

When I addressed my concerns with management it was suggested that I use the bushes rather than the portable so as not to offend the other officer.  I have complied with this request, but I feel that this work environment isn’t for me. 

I’m sure you can understand,

Richard Leland Neal


No comments:

Post a Comment