Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Show Me Something

15th October 2016
 
Dear Transitional Housing,

I have 18 years of experience in security and four of those with the homeless population of Los Angeles. In those four years with the homeless I specialized in working nights and de-escalation of violent clients. I dealt with juvenile offenders, gang members, and drug addicts with an attitude of mutual respect.

I’ve talked people down from suicide, worked with Police Officers, and done all kinds of things that would make most guards turn green. Further, I’ve given testimony in a Court of Law.

If you can honestly show me something I haven’t seen on duty my hat is off to you. I’m a well experienced Security Officer, and I figure your kind of work is just right for me.

Stay safe,


Richard Leland Neal     

No comments:

Post a Comment