Monday, August 6, 2018

Crazy Lady Attacked My Car

3rd February 2015
Dear Cassi,
       
A crazy lady attacked my car. It wasn’t the only car she attacked, but the fact that it was my car puts me in a mood. This happened at work, and we have it all on tape, but it is unlikely the police will put much into searching for her because this is misdemeanor vandalism.


She came to the door just as the janitor was mopping the floor in the front there, and I leter her in thinking she was a client. She looked just like another one of our clients on the crappy video system we have. In fact, I’m not sure she wasn’t a client or a recent discharge from the shelter.  She knew the place and knew she had to be buzzed in.

 I knew there was something wrong when she grabbed the mop wringer from the janitors bucket and threw it on the floor screaming at him. I was on my feet at this moment going to help the janitor but as soon as I got through the first set of double doors she was gone.

The janitor and I looked at each other confused and then. I went back to my desk to see her on the cameras again. She was ripping the windshield wiper off my car. When she had succeeded in this she just walked off talking to herself.

Sometimes life is crazy,


Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment