Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Book Review: Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg


I remember picking this up at a Boarders back in the nineties and I wasn't much of a reader back then. I'm still trying to be a reader today. I had to try five or six times to get through this book. It isn't a book on how to write stories or poems. It's a book about making works on paper.
Once you get past that this is about being an author. A book about all the parts of authorship, save writing and publishing. I mean, if you want to know what it is like to live as a somewhat successful author then this is a great bio pick for you but I didn't like it much.

Who should read this book?

Folks who need to put words on paper.

ISBN-13: 978-1590307946

  Total books 5 of 5000

Pages 288

Total pages read for 'The 5,000 Project' 1195

No comments:

Post a Comment