Saturday, February 14, 2015

Book Review: The Little Book of Stress


Back in the days before E-readers I ran into this book, thinking it was about stress management, and foolishly picked it up for just under five dollars. I then kept it around for years having read just a few lines of the thing, because it wasn't what I wanted. 

Let that be the first lesson of this review: Never judge a book by its title.

Now that I'm making the effort to read every one of my books I took this along when taking someone to the doctor and stuck my nose in it for the hour or so I spent in the waiting room.

'The Little Book of Stress' is a comical book on how do stress people out. In other words, it is not a joke book but a book that is a joke, not a good joke, and not a joke I found funny.

Printed without page numbers and with the pages almost blank, this is a blank page and they think that is funny, there is almost nothing to this book. I can Tell Rohan didn't put much effort into his little book of stress, and I didn't find it funny.

Who should read this book? 
No one, don't kill poor trees for this nonsense.
Pages 160 (as noted by Amizon.com)
ISBN-13: 978-0740704741

Total Books: 4 of 5,000

Total pages I have read for 'The 5,000 Project' 907

No comments:

Post a Comment