Monday, September 2, 2013

The Old Website


3rd September 2012
Dear Cassi,

The hell of my reality lingers on as it’s expected to and the heat is not forgiving. I can be thankful that the lucid dreams of the weekend faded fast and that today there is some progress.
       
Today I asked to have the old webcomic site shut down. That took only a few minutes as the old webmaster must have been at his computer. He had to have been hosting the site at home because of the lag it generated. He put together a poor excuse for a website and it was thought my folly to have asked him. Then they held onto it as if it was some bargaining chip in the game of friendships lost.
       

This fellow was a close friend of your ex husband and so was
untrustworthy. I couldn’t tell you how long I brooded over what I would say to the creep, but then my mind changed. Why say anything? What did I have to say to this fellow who had left a knife in my back? I want not his pity, nor have I any wish to see him again. 
       
As for convincing him that he is wrong…well, I think he knows. It is my experience that folks know they’re wrong and just keep going.
       
Pickles knows he’s wrong. I can see it written on his face. Turtle Nose knew he was wrong and loved every minute of it until perhaps when people started to look at him and wonder.
       
In this world, little sister, there is good and there is evil. There are those folks who just want to live and those who want to take what they can. It is my thought that evil loves to be evil.

Take joy in your good heart, little sister,




Richard Leland Neal


No comments:

Post a Comment