Monday, September 9, 2013

River of Blood


6th September 2012
Dear Cassi,
         
Drama runs on in my life like a river tainted with blood. I
came home to day to find the workers doing what workers do readying my home for the permit inspector. Then Pony Girl came. Her bloated hippo body wiggling and making the ground shake with its revulsion of her.
         
The work stopped on her word forcing me to explain to her that the inspector was on his way. She wanted permits so I dealt with it now she wants work to stop because she thinks they’re over billing.
         
I heard three estimates and this was the cheapest. These things cost money. Two weeks of the lives of seven people will be spent in the refurbishing of this home. Remodeling two lavatories, total re-piping, and one floor are all on the list of work to be done. These things are expensive.
         
Looking into things I think the over bill is around two
thousand dollars. Pickles has sucked more than that out of me before and so has Pony Girl. I guess when it was my money then they had no trouble spending.

Never let them grind you down, little sister,


Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment