Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Voice Actors


Now this is two of the dumbest jobs I’ve applied for in the last week.

I think most of us would be actors if we could, and the paycheck for the big names is just so out there that we would be fools to turn them down.

Losing your job in this economy can be a blessing. In the common place that is totally incorrect. Most folks will spend the next ten years getting their lives back together.

I have my finances in better order now than when I was first laid off, but I have yet to return to work. Who knows what will happen in the next few months?   

7th October 2011

Hay their (casting company),

Just read your ad for voice over actors and thought I’d drop you a line. I’ve done acting in high school and college but never took it up professionally.

People tell me I have a nice voice.
Check out this video you can both hear and see me and get an idea of what I can do.


The sound quality on this camera isn’t all that great.

Thanks Richard
7th October 2011
Hello (Casting Company),

Just saw your ad for talkers and I think I have a lot of experience never shutting up. I was a security guard for ten years and all we ever had to do was talk to people and watch cameras.

I’ve been told that having me around is like having the internet because I can pull up facts on almost any subject.

If you want to hear what I sound like you can see my videos on YouTube at

Thanks

Richard 

No comments:

Post a Comment