Monday, September 9, 2024

NewsFreed

6th September 2021


Hay (YouTuber),

A funny thing happened the other day and you popped into my head. It started with a cat crying. I thought it was one of mine and went to investigate only to find after some real dirty work that I was dealing with a kitten. This reminded me of the videos I made with kittens and that was back when you did the (YouTube Segment).

I have to admit if I had it to do over I would not have done those videos. I ran into too many internet stalkers that way, but one of the things I brought up back then was your (YouTube Program)  friends making a movie.

Yeah, I need to get that idea out of my head so I can move on to better things. Truth be told, I know you wouldn’t start a kicksstarter for it, but some of your friends may. It’s just an idea, and a lot of famous people do it now.

You can’t use the name 
(YouTube Program) for copyright reasons but let’s say you make a comedy horror film about a defunct YouTube channel named NewsFeed, or NewsFreed, something like that. It’s not important. What is important is that everyone is getting back together for a reunion in the middle of nowhere for no good reason.

It would be fun, and I’m sure there would be public interest in the large number of folks who worked on the show. Anyway, (YouTube Mascot) could be News Fiend and in the end he, the puppet, could be the killer after being left in a box alone for so many years. It would be funny. You’d have a good time, and you may just forward this email to a few folks and see what they think.

Just a thought,


Richard Leland Neal


No comments:

Post a Comment