Monday, January 9, 2023

My Dear Cousin - Money Doesn’t Run

16th June 2021

My Dear Cousin,

In my last letter I told you that I had gotten a lawyer to address (Yule)’s estate. (Pony Girl)’s lawyer stated that he had no estate of any kind. She said the man was flat broke when he died. This would lead to the question of where the check for five thousand dollars came from that (Pony Girl) had given to me. What happened to the house under living trust is still something I don’t know, and what money the old man had is still being researched.

(Pony Girl) has been demanding that I pay her rent for the house I live in. The house I live in is under trust and only the trust can make that demand. I think this has just been some kind of scare tactic but if the trustee dies I think she can force me to sell the place. I don’t know.

At some point (Pickle) said that (Pony Girl) was going to sue for her part of the house. When I asked why he said that she was going to sue me for her part of the house if I sued her for my part of the old man’s estate. I may point out here that this means that (Pony Girl) not only committed perjury in court, having said there was no estate, but felony larceny as she had taken the money to deprive me of it.

Further, I had at this point spent more than ten thousand dollars on legal fees and (Pony Girl) was dragging this out to try and outspend me. Jokes on her, the lawyer is following the money and wants to get paid for their work. They believe that in the end there will be money and are letting me slide on the bills.

I guess this just proves what I knew the whole time. Blood is thicker than water, but money doesn’t run.

Best,

 

Richard Leland Neal


 

No comments:

Post a Comment