Monday, November 9, 2020

Small Poorly Lit Rooms

 

12th June 2020


Dear (Production Company),

I read your ad on Craigslist, and I may be able to assist you with a Sci Fi film. I currently have a property that would need some adaptation that was written to be a stage play. This would be a dark thriller taking place in small rooms at night with limited settings. There could be a few big set pieces if we have the budget, but for the most part we are dealing with Xenotranplant surgery and small poorly lit rooms.

I place more faith in my writing a film around the plot points you have as you mentioned in your ad. I wrote the first draft of my first film in three weeks in college. It is a horror script with stronger supernatural elements. It’s not what you’re looking for, but a solid film.

I have some credits on IMDB for my web shorts. I work with a channel called Absurd TV which is more comedy than anything else. I started doing voice work with him, and it lead to writing.

I have a degree in Psychology and a lifelong love of the Sci-fi film, as well as several credits in college for writing film and stage plays. My primary occupation is uniformed security which is a job that is easy to get, easy to lose, and more difficult than it sounds.

Hope to hear from you soon,

 

Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment