Saturday, July 23, 2016

Sphincterus and Alan

8th July 2014
Dear Cassi,
       
It comes as some odd happening that I told Pickle about your ex husband Turtle Nose wanting me to forgive Alan for his transgressions against me. Pickle was wounded at the thought of Turtle Nose approving of his father and the link between these two men was the spear.
       
Here we have two men who have caused be so much strife and been so similar to one another but counted separately. Alan claimed to be of relation to me by blood and expected me to serve and obey him without earning respect.

Sphincterus the Turtle Nosed, no-god of his own universe, demanded a loyalty that he felt he had no need to pay back in kind. He wanted me to forgive Alan because he liked to see me in pain. Even Pickle recognizes this and found the thought of these two men on the same side jarring.

In the end I find that there are so few people of value in my life. What can I do but move on?

Stay safe, little sister,


Richard Leland Neal 

No comments:

Post a Comment