Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Chairs

3rd December 2013
Dear Cassi,
       
I made a point today to make my work a better place to be and so answered an ad on Craig’s List for some folks giving away chairs. They looked to be some soiled office chairs with worn down arms but nice to sit in. I learned that they were being moved out because the company was changing offices.

As I worked to get the chairs into my car I learned that the office they had been used in had done work on films like ‘The Matrix’ and a 3D model of a sentinel had been sitting on a chair before I moved the artifact.

It’s funny how things move about in this world but at least now I have a chair that supports my back at work. The chair they gave me was just too small for a man of my size and for some time the thing was broken.

Things are just a little better for me now and to share the wealth I took two other chairs to my work. People are happy, life is good.


Stay safe, little sister,

Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment