Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Believe These Skills

25th October 2016

Dear (Censored) Institute,

I take interest in your position for a Behavior Therapist as I have a BA in Psychology from (University) and four years of experience working with the homeless of Hollywood. I worked with eighteen to twenty four year olds, many of them drug addicts and violent cases, in a safety and security setting. I was even injured once when a client became violent and broke a clock over my face. I would have to think that children can’t be much more dangerous. 

I developed a reputation for being patient and understanding. It was important to take every case as an individual problem had by a distinct person. There were no once size fits all cures, and the clients I worked with needed to know that I really cared about them.

I believe these skills will translate to your needs,

Richard Leland Neal



No comments:

Post a Comment