Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Halloween Fail

26th October 2020

Dear Krispy Kreme,

This is the second year I’ve went and got a Halloween Dozen from you folks and I can’t say how disappointed I am. I’ll grant you my days of buying two dozen of your doughnuts a week for my writing group is as far in my past as the writing group itself, but I now have something of a professional interest in your product.

 I bought a Halloween Dozen last year for my review blog and tried and posted a review of every doughnut. I wasn’t that impressed then, but I felt the doughnuts were at least competently made. I got four kinds of doughnuts then, three of each, and sat down with family and tried them all.

 This year I got six kinds of doughnuts, two of each, and two of these were not even Halloween themed. I paid for a Halloween Dozen and I wanted Halloween doughnuts. This is not to say that your Halloween doughnuts are all that great. Drake and Frank were under filled. Frank and Wolfie had stale ears and Wolfie got all over the place.

 What really chapped me is that I got two Glazed and two Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles in my Halloween Dozen when there was a Jack-O-Lantern and Pumpkin Spice Cake that I didn’t get to try.

 Will I go out and buy another dozen doughnut from you next Halloween. Yeah, I probably will, but I’ll be disappointed if I keep getting doughnuts that have nothing to do with the holiday.

 Sincerely,

 

Richard Leland Neal


 

No comments:

Post a Comment