Monday, September 24, 2018

Great Benefits I Can't Afford

18th December 2017
My Dear (Ma’am),

Having received your email regarding my Indeed resume I feel it only proper to inform you of my last dealings with your company. I interviewed with you folks sometime in November 2016 after passing all your tests and such.

I politely informed the man who interviewed me that I was not interested in the position I was offered, because it paid too poorly to justify my leaving my current employer. None the less he moved forward with my application.

Now, I know enough about your company to know what kind of benefits you offer and know enough about math to know those benefits are of little interest to me if you pay to little for me to take advantage of them. Before I go and fill out another application I would think it best that you check your records regarding my past applications.

If, after this inquiry, you would still like me to move forward with your company I would require clear parameters as to which job you are offering. When I see twelve to sixteen dollars per hour I will assume you mean twelve.  I’ve been in security for nineteen years, and I’ve seen enough to know that I need clear answers. I mean no disrespect, but I have no wish to waste your time or mine.

Best,



Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment