Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Healthy Privacy Invader



This is a letter form a health coach from one of those companies that tries to lessen medical coasts by making their employees healthier. It was a load of bull if you ask me.
13th January 2015
Hi Richard,

I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed talking with you today. Thanks for taking time out to speak to me so we could identify goals that you are wanting to work towards.

I want to remind you that successful participation with (healthy privacy invader) includes tracking your goals at least 75 percent of the time, meeting your goals at least 50 percent of the time and being in contact with me on a regular basis. Meeting these requirements ensures that you will receive the incentive offered by your employer.

If you have any questions or concerns as you get started with (healthy privacy invader) these next few days and weeks, please don"t hesitate to give me a call or to send an email through the Core Messaging Center. I can be reached at (Phone). My toll-free number is (Phone).

You will find the Core Messaging either from the Message Center link to the left, or the Yellow box on your Quick View main page. You can send me a message through this internal email system by simply replying to any message I have previously sent you.

My office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 6 am to 12 pm your time. If you are ever unable to reach me you are welcome to speak with a support coach who can help you complete your regular contact requirement or address any questions you might have. Simply press “0” during my voicemail message and our Customer Service department will be happy to assist you.

I am confident that we will work well together! I look forward to hearing from you again the week of February 9th.

Thanks again. I hope that you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment