Friday, June 5, 2015

Removal From My Life

10th April 2014
Dear Cassi,
       
It came as a strange event earlier this week when I got a Linked in request from one of Turtle Noses’ friends and sent him a reply asking him not to communicate with me in the future. He answered me by demanding that I not communicate with him or his family and informing me that he had blocked me on face book. He claimed that he had sent the request by accident.
       
I can say I know little of this fellow save for that he is a member of the cult of Sphincterus the Turtles Nose. That would be the pet name I gave to your ex husbands devoted friends. I can say this fellow has a drinking problem and was arrested once for DUI. His removal from my life is no loss, rather his removal is something of a gain, well, and to be honest I’m happy to have one less bit of crap lying about.
       
Over the past five years I’ve given a fair degree of thought to what Turtle nose could do to make up for our failed friendship. He tried any number of strategies to return me to his life but rather than building a bridge they only deepened the river.
       
Truth be told, when you wrong someone you care about you should make things write because you care about them not to get them back in your life. It comes to me that we should do the right thing for the right reason and hope in the end it works out.
       
We all try to live in this world and get about our way. All of us except that group of cultists trying to please their evil master.

Live in this world, little sister,



Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment