Thursday, February 28, 2019

'101 Wacky Camping Jokes' By Melvin A. Berger Book Review

 

'101 Wacky Camping Jokes' By Melvin A. Berger is a book full of corny summer camp jokes that are best appreciated by those who went to summer camp.


As for me, I never went to camp, at least not the kind they joke about, and these jokes have nothing to do with my experience. When I was a kid I went camping with the Cub Scouts and rafting with my family. In all those cases I was with my mother who would have kicked the living crap out of anyone who would have asked me to sleep in a leaking tent. 

For me, the jokes about bad food and wild animals don't mean much, and I didn't really laugh. However, this is a scholastic book meant to get kids to read and I guess it does that well.

Who should read this book? Lovers of corny jokes. 

Books read: 240 of 5000

No comments:

Post a Comment