Friday, January 25, 2019

Internet Archive

15th October 2016
Dear Internet Archive,

I take something of an interest in your posting for a book digitizer. I’ll grant you my work in security is out of left field for what you’re looking for, but a Security Officer is professionally patient. I can lift more than 100 pounds and have had a great deal of experience with scanners and digital photography.  I currently use a Canon 60D.

I do have a degree in Psychology and I understand the need to keep my research materials clean and understandable. I have worked jobs were my actions save lives and I imagine that the books aren’t going to come in under the influence of drugs or do anything nasty. Compared to what I do this is an easy job.

You have a safe day,


Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment