Friday, October 28, 2016

Cover Letter to a Homeless Shelter

15th October 2016

My Dear Friends at the (Homeless Shelter) Center,

I am a security officer with eighteen years of experience and four of those were spent at the nearby (other Homeless Shelter). I’m sure you know it well, and further, know that in my time there I learned many of the points needed to function in your organization. I still go to visit Sister (Nun) from time to time.    

I’ve come to feel a great deal of pride in my work with the LGBT community and would like to continue that work with your organization. It has always been my way to see everyone as a person first rather than as an orientation or label and that has always worked out for me.

I know I would fit in well at your center and be a positive influence on clients and staff.

We are all one people,


Richard Leland Neal 

No comments:

Post a Comment