Monday, August 18, 2014

To No One I know of


I found this blurb on my hard drive and have to trace it back to 2007 because of the reference to a man named Gabe. Other than that I can tell you that I was having my most trouble with women at the time and did a few things I have trouble remembering.

When I put this down I was seeing dragons in the dust I was so exhausted. No idea what I was referring to, but I still thought it was funny. Sadly, there is no way to make out who it was written for.


“Oh, yeah, I don’t do those sorts of thinks, so I would have no idea about them. That’s what I normally ask Gabe about and get an answer that helps marginally.

“Yet I find the statement very telling of how we Americans can’t get with it when relationships are concerned. We tend to try and communicate in connotation rather then normal speech and the problem is no one knows what the heck is going on until it’s too late. 

Drives me bonkers,

Richard Leland Neal”





No comments:

Post a Comment