Friday, November 13, 2020

Build My Experience

 

23rd January 2020

Dear YouTuber,

I read your Craigslist ad and I may be of assistance to you. I happen to be a YouTuber and screenwriter myself who has written a number of short films for the channel AbsurdTV. I also do much of the voice work for that channel and where as I’m not known for any awards I am known for being hard working and delivering content that can be produced on a budget.

I did take a few writing classes in college and have a few full length movie scripts sitting about. I currently work under a comedy focus with a basic point that I need to keep cost down. The simple fact is that I can write what you need if you can give me a good enough description.

Past that, I have a degree in psychology, I am a licensed security Officer, and I work with the homeless in Anaheim.  I’m a large man in my early forties and always hoping to get new projects that will build my experience.

Best,


Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment