Monday, November 23, 2020

The Website You’re Listing On

26th February 2020

Hay there Film person,

I read your ad for a low budget full length film and I love the fact that you know the website you’re listing on. I really hate people looking for top rank professionals here, and those looking to make a quick buck off a well known writer really baffle me.

In any case, I currently have two scripts that would be of interest to you. The first is a musical called “House Broken” and the second a romantic comedy named “Never Will”.

“House Broken” is a dark comedy about a man trying to escape his abusive family. It is written from his perspective with characters running around in super hero garb and bursting into song. The whole thing is written to take place in a very messy house with around seven characters. I’ve had extensive table readings on this film and it was seen as being a very interesting and funny film.

“Never Will” is the story of two friends who find a book on screen writing and use it to try and become rich to attract the man one of them has a crush on. This is a film with mostly female characters and is about those who put up their own barriers. What keeps the woman away from her love? Herself.

Now, in this film we enter a number of films that the girls are writing. Those would need to be changed to fit your needs, but as this is a comedy they can be played hokey to fit your needs.

Truth is one of your big ego people asked me to write a coming of age story so I wrote this which has a background of overcoming a toxic friendship. I don’t know how good it is, and I haven’t looked at it in years.

I have a few short films I could pull out but I’m mostly interested in getting a full length under my belt. You can find me on IMDB under Richard Leland Neal.

Best,

 

Richard


 

2 comments: