Wednesday, January 9, 2019

If it isn't on Paper

26th October 2016

My Dear (health related employer),

I have a BA in Psychology from CSU Fullerton and have spend four years of my life working with the homeless population of Hollywood and where as you may think this experience is irrelevant to your work I can assure you that it is very similar. I most often dealt with cannabis but other drugs were common issues at this work.

It was considered very important to document activities and problem behaviors on the part of clients. There were Case Managers at my facility that in a span of ninety days would get notes from no other person than myself. I will admit that I have been accused of over documenting, but that is only because I believe the work is so important.  Further, I believe that if it is not on paper than it did not happen so I write everything that happens down.

I’ve talked clients down from suicide, watched over clients experiencing withdrawal, and called for medical aid in dealing with clients who have overdosed. In addition, I’ve spend my whole life working with a mentally disabled member of my family.    

What you get with me is a man who can stand high pressure situations. People have been entrusting me with their lives for nearly two decades now in the field of security and I never let them down.

Best,

Richard Leland Neal


No comments:

Post a Comment