Saturday, January 12, 2019

"I See a Sign" by Lars Klove Book Review


"I See a Sign" by Lars Klove is a book about the outside world
designed to teach children about signs. Not just street signs, but signs at stores and repair shops. 

I have to admit that the information in this book came very naturally to me so the this book would have only served to better my reading abilities as a child. Still, even as an adult I did find it interesting to look at something around me every day that I had not thought much about. 

Where as I admit this book is not for everyone I do have to point out that it has to be for someone because it's lasted at the library so long. 

Who should read this book: Young children who don't get out much, artists who don't get out much, and parents.

Books read: 199 of 5000

No comments:

Post a Comment